The Warriors Festival
Co. Sligo, Ireland
N 54.26813 W -8.59448
OUR MAIN SPONSORS
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS ON FRIDAY 26TH MAY 2017 AT 4PM
(Any changes to the date or time will be relayed here and through our Facebook Page)
In order to have a fair and equitable registration process, we are unable to facilitate advance online registration prior to this date nor can we "hold" places for any individual or team runners. We appreciate there are a huge number of great causes and charities out there that people would like to take part in the race for but it would be impossible to accommodate everyone and we would appreciate your understanding of this position.
For 2017, we are delighted to have again secured the services of leading event management company Core Timing to handle our online registration process and timing services for the 33rd Annual Warriors Run on Saturday 26th August.
Registration Details for 2017 :
* The number of places of in the 2017 Warriors Run has increased to 1000.
* This year again, there will be NO standby list for the 2017 Event.
* The festival committee have no input this year into the registration process (including transfers and cancellations) and all queries and/or requests for transfer must be done through Core Timing offices whose details will be on emails and on our website after registration.
* Active.com online payment system will accept the following cards : Visa, Mastercard, Laser, Delta, Visa Debit and Electron
In order to participate in the The Warriors Run you must register by the following method :-
Competitors must register online before MONDAY 7TH AUGUST 2017 @ MIDNIGHT. Registration will be done through Active.com. Links are on the homepage of this site, on the Core Timing Website and below.
Please note if maximum capacity in the entry of runners is reached before the above date, registration automatically closes. No late entries can be accepted once registration cap is reached.
In appreciation of their continued support and sponsorship of the Warriors Run, the 2017 Festival Committee are allocating 300 registrations to The Strand Bar in Strandhill to be filled by the first 300 runners in attendance at the Strand Bar on Thursday 25th May 2017 at 8.00pm.
It is important to note that in order to facilitate this, the follow conditions for onsite registration will STRICTLY apply :
* Registrations will be allocated on a first come first served basis
* Only one registration per person
* Person in attendance must be the person to be registered (transfers can take place at a later date)
* Registrants will be required to present Photo ID and the €40 fee (no credit cards or cheques can be accepted)
Please ensure when completing the application that your e-mail address is correct.
For 2017, we are delighted to continue with Young Warriors Run on The Warriors Run day. A 5k race for younger runners that will encompass the village of Strandhill. This race will take off directly after the main run has started and will be chip timed to give younger runner that real race experience.